10 June 2005

A Real Redneck...

Yep, I'm from the North, but I've been redneckin' it the last couple weeks. We have been soooo busy! Went to a NASCAR race in Richmond with Kerry's dad (thanks for the sweet NEXTEL hospitality Luanne!). Then went to a Carolina Mudcats game where I threw out the first pitch. Kerry and Lucy went, along with Jenn, Tim, and Ashley, Robin, and family. Had a great time and definitely look to do that again! This past weekend met my folks in Ocean City, MD for the NASCAR race in Dover. Had a great time sharing the beach for the first time with Lucy Bea. She didn't eat too much sand, but seemed a little afraid of the ocean. Guess we'll try again in July when we meet Kerry's family at Topsail Island.

Still trying to finalize plans for next year. The DPI job didn't materialize as I would hope, but we have a few other possibilities. Keep us in your thoughts, and we'll keep you updated.

No comments: