06 September 2006

Busy Like No Other...

Phew! Just when I think things cannot get busier, they do. Between the new job, new baby on the way, the piece of junk Ford, and home repairs---we never stop these days!

Things are well though. The new job provides some challenges, but that's what I wanted. I think I was spoiled at the old school with all the technology, so now I can help all these ready and willing teachers develop lessons with what exists. The staff really promotes a high energy ethic too--of course 25% are first year teachers, so that makes me one of the most experienced on staff, but it's all good!

Lucy is doing well. The girl is smart! Or is that S-M-R-T? Only Homer knows for sure! She figures things out so quickly, that Mommy and I are even amazed. I cannot wait for the cooler weather to be outside more with her--she loves the playground, walks, and just being outside. I took her for a run this afternoon, and we had such an awesome time! I am such a Dad!

Speaking of running--I will get back into the races as I run the STANLEY CUP 5K on Sunday. How cool is that? I can just envision myself, running the last mile, Stanley Cup raised above my head. I am definitely ready to get my hand on it again! (-:

Kerry and the new baby both continue to grow! Heehee! I'll post some pictures soon. Mommy is a little tired, what with energy girl running around, but I try to give her time to rest as much as possible. Of course she uses that time to clean or cook, but what can you do! (-:

Hopefully I can update more often...check back soon!

1 comment:

~Robin said...

Run Forrest Run.....I'll be trailing behind walking...I just hope I get chosen to have my pic with the Stanley Cup...Hopefully they will let my friends pose with me!!! And I bet you still have more Technology than we have....but I am loving my new school...need some time off..working too hard...but loving it