31 December 2007

May Old...Be Forgot...

Never did quite understand that song, but anyway, happy last day of 2007! While we will attend the First Night Celebration with the Girls downtown tonight (ok, so we attend the 'children's ceremonies which end at 7, shesh!), I started thinking about just how busy of a year it has been!

1. Myra Jeanne came into the world in January! Much to our delight. Now my Little Bear is walking all over the place.

2. Started new job in March. Still throughly enjoying it. Making a change in regions for 2008, but good things are ahead.

3. Ran my second marathon, the City of Oaks, in a new PR-4 hours 50 minutes. Could've been faster, will work on it for next time. Hot, hot summer of training, but found the Falls Lake Trail--beautiful!

4. Had my first two flights--to San Francisco and Pittsburgh. Cannot wait to get on a plane again.

Ok, so it was pretty busy. I am sure (famous last words, right), 2008 cannot rival it. We shall see!

No comments: