25 July 2008

What's On My Mind...


As usual, we continue to find ourselves busy. That in and of itself is not too unusual, but we look at the next few weeks with little to no let up, and more things on our mind. We begin with my annual retreat to Sunset Beach. Besides some yummy Calabash for dinner, it will be a week away from my girls! This is always a difficult thing to do, but I do believe in the work I will do that week, so all is good. Hoping to maybe even slip down to the new Hard Rock Park in Myrtle Beach.
--
Smashing Pumpkins are coming to Raleigh! How cool! I believe I will try to score some tickets tomorrow morning. What is really interesting is the venue...I originally thought they would play at Reynolds Coliseum on NCSU's campus. Whether it changed or I was way off base, they will play at the Memorial Auditorium, in Downtown Raleigh. Coolness!
--
Regardless of what happens with my recent 'news,' of which I should hear next week, I decided that path is definitely where I wish to move toward. To that end, I decided to begin working toward some certifications. While I move freely between Mac, XP, and Linux, having that nice little certificate will only help. At the moment, I am thinking of working toward my A+ and Linux+ certifications, of which I can always move forward from there. As Lucy would say, 'we will see!'

No comments: