16 August 2008

August Makes You Want to Growlll!


Can you believe we are midway through the month? This month represents so much change, which would be why I am exhausted! Kerry's folks' house will by completed this week. That in itself would be a lot of change, having family within 20 minutes, but coupled with my job switch, to become Director of Technology and Media in that county will be sure to add more fuel to an already busy time. Yes, I did accept the position--what a great move for me. I will become the youngest technology director in my state, which impresses me. That will also align me for great future prospects moving forward.
---
The girls are doing well. In fact, we are sitting here together now watching Sesame Street! Kerry is out for a long run, still training for November's marathon, so I earn some special time with my girls!

No comments: