15 September 2008

Bizzzzz--eeee!

Well, I am tired of saying that in every post, but we are sooo busy. As evidenced by my lack of posts this month.
---
Kerry's folks are in North Carolina officially. They came down last Wednesday and spent their first night in the house Thursday. We went over on Friday to visit, then went back over on Sunday to help hook some equipment up and help unpack. The girls are really going to love having their grandparents close by. They just tore around the house--funny! They even have a whole closet dedicated to their toys. Then Kerry's dad and I went and bought two big screen tvs yesterday. Unfortunately no buy 2 get one free for Chris, but I am definitely excited to go over there to watch some hockey games!
---
The new job is good as well. It keeps me busy, but I really enjoy the leadership that I receive. Have a staff under me is a new experience as well, but I feel I need this experience to grow professionally as well. In three weeks, I definitely have grown!

No comments: