20 September 2009

Mr. Mom, Part Deux

Kerry spent a night without the girls for only the second time in five years. Yeah for her! She is attending the Flanigan Girls' Weekend Out at Hidden Lake. So I am hanging with the girls for the weekend. Lots of fun so far. Right now, they have the tunnel built from our bedroom into theirs. Just simple fun, I love it!
---
I often wanted to record the Lucyisms and Myraism. They say so many things that make us smile. So I am going to take a minute to do just that!

Up'eee Up'eee-Myra's way to ask to be held. Love it!

En-nat--Whenever you ask Myra how something was (school, snack, treat, etc) and it was 'good,' en-nat is what you hear.
---
Now just a cute story. Since they have shared a room, there was only one time we discovered them together--shortly after they began, Myra crawled into bed with Lucy. Until recently. The other day, Lucy crawled into bed with Myra. Reminds me of Christmas Eves where I was up early, and my sister 'contained' me until it was time to wake up.

No comments: