03 October 2009

Wow, I Was a Little Mad...

Rule of thumb...always go back and read over your mobile postings. Seems I appeared quite ticked off about the whole yuppy dad incident. For more clarification, I went off to zPizza to pick up the pizzas for Lucy's birthday party. Upon arrival, there were about 4 dads with cups of Starbucks in their hand. Some were standing there, others sitting at coffee tables. TWO were standing RIGHT IN FRONT of the zPizza door. Well, here I come, walking straight to them, and did they even move? No...eventually, through some divine inspiration, perhaps, they realized I wanted to get pizza.
--
Now, I am not an angry person. Well, to rephrase, I am not outwardly angry. You better bet, however, in this case, they received some evil looks. It's all about manners, especially when you have children with you. Although, I doubt how much the children were 'with' them, as they were quite engrossed in their video games...

No comments: