15 November 2009

Busy Weekend--Holidays Are Coming!

Yup, you can tell the Holidays approach when we, yes we, go out shopping Saturday night. We actually dropped the girls off at their school for two hours (Parents' Night Out) and went to a dinner, Yummy Panera!, Kohls, and Walmart. Really nice to just spend some time together, looking casually at the stores, and not chasing two girls around!
--
Hard to believe the Raleigh Christmas parade is next Saturday. Looking forward to that with the Flanigans. Hopefully it will not be quite as chilly as last year!
--
Looking more and more like I will begin training for the Pittsburgh Marathon in May, 2010. I need to decide by next month, and after a 6 miler yesterday, I think I will be back to normal by next month. Kinda excited to do another marathon...but I really want to spend more time on 'off running' training like hill repeats, biking, and strength training.

No comments: