15 August 2010

Busy Weekend, Busy Week, The PA Bound...

With the Cel-Kids event yesterday, a trip to the Dump Playground today, and a 6 mile run along the Falls Lake Trail, we stayed busy this weekend. Now we have a pretty busy week. Laura and Kiera will stop by, we'll pick up Sue from the airport, and then my County's teachers come back Thursday. Friday, I'll pick the girls up, wash the Kia, and we'll wait for Kerry before heading up to Pittsburgh.
--
Sounds like lots of fun up there. Aunt Cheryl wants to go down to the Carnegie Museum, so that will be a good time. We'll spend some time going through things at my Grandma's, which may be a little bit of a sad time, but I am excited to bring some things down here to remember them by. They will always be in my heart, and are always a part of me.

No comments: