17 January 2011

The Breeding Funk In Our House


Yes, we all had a touch (or more) of the crud this weekend. Thank GOODNESS for the three day weekend--we needed it to recuperate. After my migraine on Friday a week ago, Kerry contracted the flu this week. Of course that took a lot out of her, so more on me. Then Lucy got sick, negative for flu, but could be a false negative, tamiflu anyway. So of course, I figured two more migraines this week would be super fun. And this weekend, with them recouping, Myra decided to start getting stuff. I see a sinus infection in her future.
--
We need to get cured for the busy couple weeks. Next week the girls go to Saturday school, followed my Myra's birthday party at Monkey Joe's. The week after my folks come down, NHL All Star Fest, and the NHL All Star 5k. Hopefully I will be ready for that. Did a 3 and 4 miler this weekend, so we'll see. Finally got toe socks so I can run in the Vibrams in the cold.

No comments: