03 July 2005

Judge me lest ye be Judged

Ok. I try to stay neutral, but with the government the way it is these days, I can't help but lean. Come on. What is going on in Iraq anyway. Yes, I certainly understand the negatives to having a specific timeline of withdrawal. What this has done though, has shielded us from the true fact that there is no PLAN. When do we know the 'mission' is over? How to we begin bringing back the troops? It really scares me that our national security is in the hands of a man who used to run a military supply company.
---
Now we also receive word that O'Connor will resign from the Supreme Court. That will probably give conservatives two choices for justices. Can you say 'Stone Age?' Yes, I agree that after so long, a fetus is technically a being that could survive outside the womb. However, who are we to deny women who have been raped from erasing the proof of that? How can you even suggest that a woman keep that child/put it up for adoption? Conservative more and more means 'lacking common sense.' Should be interesting.

No comments: