23 July 2005

It's a Hockey Resurrection in Ralllllleeeeigh!

Finally, the rich and richer have come to terms on a new collective bargaining agreement. Boy, as an educator in the South, wouldn't it be nice able to have a union negotiate a fair and market-value contract? Heck, I'm talking making a salary comperable to the rate of inflation, allowing me, Kerry, and Lucy to make ends meet. And both sides of this deal are arguing over multi-million dollar salaries. Anywho...

Sidney Crosby, say hello to Pittsburgh. Pittsburgh, after winning the rights to draft #1 (and pick the most touted player since Mario Lemieux), will surely put his skills to good use. Could it be the second coming of a savior in the 'Burgh? I know the Novaks hope so!

I'll be posting about the job I've decided to take soon. I'll be a 12 month tech facilitator at a school in the next county over. Lots of room for advancement. I'm excited!

No comments: