30 October 2005

A Slow Week

Enjoy the picture. Lucy and I are happy the Pens got their first win. Although we're happier that the Canes ARE LEADING THE EASTERN CONFERENCE! And ERIC STAAL is LEADING THE LEAGUE IN SCORING!!! Although one of their past five wins came against the Pens, the Canes are doing some spectacular things!
---
I wanted to post something this week. Not much going on around these parts though. I have quite the busy week. We present in front of DPI on Tuesday. Last QTL on Wednesday, then the IMPACT meeting at Wadesboro on Thursday. It looks like this will be the busiest week. I will stay pretty busy through December. Then a well-deserved slow down. I have a week long conference in Greensboro the last week in November. We decided to Give Thanks in Raleigh this year, so it'll just be the three of us! (-;

No comments: