21 April 2006

It's the Most Wonderful TIme of the Year...


Playoff hockey has started! Goodness, this excites me! Our Canes enter with the 3rd best record in the NHL and high expectations on their shoulders. Anything less than a repeat visit to the Cup Finals would be a disappointment.
---
Kerry and I will attend Game 1 tomorrow night. We're tailgating with some old friends I used to teach with, so that should be exciting as well. We finally have a vehicle (the Kia) that will semi-be good for tailgating, so good food, good friends, and A PLAYOFF VICTORY! Aunt Shannon will be up to babysit, so that will be good!
---
Spring Break ends today. )-: We had a great time, just hanging out. I love spending all the extra time just hanging out with my wife and Lucy. I'll miss that next week. Hopefully I get some more opportunities again soon.

No comments: