16 May 2007

The Business Continues


That's busy-ness, not business! (-:

So what's been going on this month? Two weeks of travel (over 1400 miles in day trips), my 30th birthday, and finding out Myra's kidney ailment looks good.

Thirty years old! Wow! All I can say is thank goodness. Thank goodness you ask? Well, the past 3-4 years I've spent too much time thinking how old I was. 27? 28? 29? Now I can just say thirty. Thank you to all of you for not making a big deal of it.
----
Monday we also went to Duke for another ultrasound for Myra. The results show her extended kindey returned to normal size. They believe there was a blockage pre-birth that stretched her kidney. The blockage went away, but it took awhile for the kidney to return back to normal. Regardless, we are quite happy she will not need any additional procedures.

No comments: