30 April 2007

Almost Another Month!

Can you believe how quickly time continues to move? I cannot believe May is almost here! With it brings my 30th birthday, which does not hold the mystique it may for others. I always see my birthday as just another day, but this year I guess I should reflect on where I am and where we intend to go.
1. Where am I professionally? In a great place. Working at DPI, I can see myself continue there indefinitely, learning more and more about technology and politics and how they work together.

2. Where am I physically? Beginning with the marathon training and Atkins, I see myself moving back toward that great period in my life where I felt good and saw myself looking good as well.

3. Where am I personally? In a place better than I could possibly imagine. With the best wife and most awesome two little girls, I would improve nothing in my personal life. I just love life with those three!

No comments: