04 August 2007

Hazy Days of Summer

Well, we are in the long days of 90+ degree heat with no end in sight. We stay in pretty much most of the time, save early morning trips to the playground, or early (6 AM for me) long runs. Went out to Umstead State Park again today for a 10 miler. I think the end will be difficult, but I feel confident now, seeing the end 13 miles.
---
Myra had some problems after starting rice and oatmeal cereals and sweet potatoes. We had some nights of walking the floor with her-->yes, me too--no playing possum!! (-: So we stopped food for now. It really is neat seeing the girls begin to interact. Lucy loves making Myra laugh. It is so cute! They actually play together now (somewhat), which is pretty neat to see too.
---
The next three weeks will make or break me. I travel pretty much everyday, before heading up to Pennsylvania for a nice visit. Hopefully *hopefully* September and October will slow down, less the marathon training.

No comments: