11 November 2007

Back From San Fran--And Brought My Heart Home!

SF Cable Car
Well, I am not sure I even took it--I missed my girls pretty much! (-: I did enjoy myself. San Francisco is a neat city with tons to do. The last evening I rode the cable cars down to Fisherman's Wharf, saw Alcatraz and the Golden Gate Bridge, and just hung out. Then I rode back and did some shopping in Union Square. How great to have all of those stores right there, all within walking distance. I really thought that if we were single, we may be living out there--how great to not need a car--everything would be within walking distance.
---
The flights home were booked, so I did not totally enjoy that, but everything, except that little turbulence over Utah, went smoothly. We were delayed in Charlotte for a little while, but I made it back to Raleigh and back in the arms of my 3 girls! (0:

---
Now I look forward to flying up to PA on Friday to visit with everyone up there. Just a small little puddlejumper of a plane, so look out! (-:

No comments: