01 January 2009

Reflecting and Anticipating...


2008 was a pretty good year for us. I had a good year professionally. Continued for awhile at the State level, continued to make connections, and then made the move to become a Director of Technology for a local County School System. It has been a pretty good move for me. I continue to make some connections, while making a larger impact on a greater number of students. I also am working toward earning some professional certifications that will help me in the future.
---
Familywise, things are GREAT! Lucy made the transition to 4 day a week preschool with ease. She continues to amaze us with her 'smarts,' and her kindness. She is such a compassionate little girl too. Myra also did well in starting two day a week preschool. She continues to discover her personality, and I can see she is going to be a little comedian. "MOMMY," in her best Exorcist voice. Haha! Kerry does well also, renewing her teaching license, as it appears she will go back into the classroom. She spent much of her time (besides being Mom!) training for her marathon. She completed the City of Oaks Marathon in November, with her loud cheering squad along the course.
---
So what can we expect in 2009? Well, I hope to earn two professional certifications. I also plan to take my crack at another City of Oaks Marathons. Kerry looks to go back into the classrooom, so that we can make plans for a larger house eventually. Lucy and Myra will finish up preschool, then we will see what happens with that. A busy year, yet again!

No comments: