07 March 2010

Fun Sunday in the...Yup, Sun!


Wow! Woke up and was able to walk! Very surprised. The past couple Sundays after long runs, I woke up barely able to hobble around. Definitely a good sign! Just a ten miler this week, then 20 the week after!
--
Went to Baileywick Park with the girls this morning. Fun! Lots of others skipping church it looked like. Weather is nice, almost up to 60. I think we are all ready for Spring this year! I love how Raleigh really had the foresight to create all these parks. We could go to a different park every day for a month!
--
Focus is giving me grief again. I *hope* I find out that once I replace the spark plugs, the stuttering it is currently doing will go away. Of course I need to get a socket extension for the poor way Ford designed it. I cannot wait to get a Kia Forte! I also am 'recharging' the Kia's K&N air filter. I cleaned it, now waiting for it to dry to add the oil. Pretty neat...

No comments: