15 March 2010

Marathon Mix

So I am going to take my iRiver Clix mp3 player along with me on the marathon. I never have in the past, but I really think it would help, and the Pittsburgh Marathon only strongly discourages it. (-:
--
I have begun to develop a playlist, since it's only SEVEN weeks away. Phew! Where did the time go. A 20 miler this weekend, then 10, then 13, then 26, then tapering. Yikes! Anyway, here is the beginning of my playlist--quite an eclectic mix!

Watcha Say--Jason DeRulo
From Yesterday--30 Seconds to Mars
Last 2 minutes of 2006 Stanley Cup Finals as announced by Chuck Kaiton
Something from Scott Sigler, best selling horror author
Blister in the Sun--Violent Femmes
Sober--Tool (my quintessential running song!)
Muzzle--Smashing Pumpkins
Seven Nation Army--The White Stripes
Spaceboy--Smashing Pumpkins
Under the Bridge--The Red Hot Chili Peppers
Stand Inside Your Love--Smashing Pumpkins
Defy You--The Offspring (from the 2006 Cup Run)
Underneath the Stars--The Cure
Linger--The Cranberries
Today--The Smashing Pumpkins
Sugar--System of a Down
Jailhouse--Sublime
Dancing Days--Led Zeppelin
Big Empty--Stone Temple Pilots
Believe--Staind
In the Meantime--Space Hogs
Crown of Thorns--Chloe Dancer
Straight Lines--Silverchair
They Say--Scars on Broadway
I Get It--Seether
A Song for a Son--Smashing Pumpkins
Drive--REM
Make it Wit Chu--Queens of the Stone Age

And that Takes me through Q in reverse...more to come...

No comments: