03 August 2005

Chris, Your Friendly Neighborhood Tech Facilitator

Well, by my title, I guess you can assume I've taken the position at Williford as a 12 month Tech Facilitator. I started working this week, and while awfully busy, I'm thoroughly enjoying it. I also LOVE the thoughts that I won't be preparing my room, doing report cards, scheduling parent-teacher conferences, or any of that mess. Woohoo!

The school and staff I've met so far are very professional. There's a lot of work to be done, and they do it. With this being the final year of the grant, there still remains a ton of paperwork for staff development and purchasing equipment, but what a refreshing change.

---
All good on the family front as well. Lucy is keeping us busy, as if we're not busy enough. She is crawling on her knees now and picks herself up on EVERYTHING. She also crawls up two stairs before tuckering out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very interesting...thanks for sharing your thoughts! Lucy is adorable! Her mommy must be a movie star!!