02 February 2006

I got a feeee-ling...

Seattle is going to win the Super Bowl...

Don't you just hate how some people can be such loud mouths. I mean, a professional athlete, making millions of dollars, needs a petty, soap opera squabble to get motivated for a football game. If I was in his shoes, I would seriously question my career choice. Gotta love hot heads. Seriously though...let other people defend themselves. *eye roll*
---
Heading up to the 'Burgh tomorrow. I know the uncles will delight in seeing me come over. I promise not to gloat too much for winning. I just want to see a quick score, maybe over Walter Jones' left shoulder! (-:
---
Punxsy Phil saw his shadow today. Six more weeks of winter! Or maybe for us down here, that will be just six weeks of winter, since we've been mild around here lately. I just want to see some snow!

No comments: