18 March 2006

The Bugs Slide In, the Bugs Slide Out


Well, I believe my cold is throwing up it's last hurrah. I needed some rest this weekend to get over this completely. It will be nice to be my old, moody self again! The weather is crazy though. We had 80s last week, now it's getting only into the 50s for the next week or so. We'll begin getting some much needed rain. I just want to wash my cars so bad! I've never washed the Kia here before. )-:
---
Busy week coming up. Two days of school, then I'll head to Charlotte for the NCaect conference. It should prove interesting. I'll accept my check for $2500 for a grant I wrote for podcasting equipment. Yes, I podcast with my students. Check out the link to see them. Then later in the afternoon we'll present about the great things at our school. Should be good to network with similar minded people and get more tech integration ideas.
---
The girls are fantastic. Lucy still will not eat much, but we really think that it's due to her teeth. All molars have poked through, but she still chews on those fingers nonstop. Poor girl! I've hated being sick the past week too. She's getting to the fun age where she really plays, but I really wasn't up to it. Now things will get back to normal. Kerry is awesome, as usual! How I possessed the luck to keep her, I'll never know. I just thank my lucky stars everyday!

No comments: