10 June 2006

Game 3


Wow...An hour before game time in what can become a major step toward bringing the Stanley CxP to North Carolina and the fine people of Raleigh. An unbelievable Game 1, then a good Game 2. I attended Game 1, and you can see some pictures below. Began tailgating at 4, and this was after returning from the NASCAR race in Dover, DE at 2 AM. Then Robin, Sue, her husband, Bridget, and her husband, and her sister joined us.
---
How do I feel about our position? Good. Considering that if we take 1 of two in Edmonton, we can clinch in RALEIGH!!! I currently do not have tickets to game 5, and I am scheduled to be in a conference in Sunset Beach, NC, but I began surfing eBay to check out possible ticket prices.
---
Lucy is doing awesome! She had a great visit with Nana and PapPap, then met Ashley and Greysen at Playspace today. I'll post pictures soon!

No comments: