28 November 2008

Christmas Is Next!

So we had a nice Thanksgiving yesterday, and Kerry is out and about now for Black Friday, but the exciting news is the next holiday is Christmas!

We went out to Hidden Lake to spend Thanksgiving with Kerry's folks and Shannon. Had a really nice visit. Kerry, her dad, and I spent some of the time trying to install a basketball hoop with limited success. Who woulda thunk that many pieces go into setting up a hoop. We did not finish, so I am sure this project will continue for me. After a yummy meal, we went for a little walk, and Lucy and I hiked through the woods.
---
This morning Kerry is out shopping with her Mom and sister. They planned to leave at 5:30, and I cannot confirm or deny that, as I was fast asleep! I have a big day of eRate--woohoo!

No comments: