16 November 2005

Bad Boys Bad Boys...

Whatcha gonna do? I gonna fight it!
---
Got a speeding ticket on my way to work this morning. Only about 4 miles from home. I'm actually going to try to fight this one. He wrote down it was raining (it wasn't), so I wouldn't have been able to stop so quickly at the upcoming red light if I was speeding. Also, he wrote I was going both 54 and 59 in a 45 zone. Is this a technicality I can get off with? Hope so! Let me know if any of you have any suggestions!

Canes do it again. Beat Ottawa 2-1. They have done twice what only one other team has done. Then the Ottawa media makes remarks that a 'good' team doesn't lose 9-0. That either makes Ottawa bad, or us good. Canadians.

Taking Lucy to the Raleigh City Christmas Parade Saturday. While there will be no Clay Aiken (haha), we're looking forward to it. I think it'll be cold. It has been warm, it was 74 about 30 minutes ago, then we had about 10 minutes worth of showers, now it's down to 57. Friday's high is 48, so brrrrrr....Winter is back!

No comments: