08 November 2005

The Truth Comes Out...

See...I'm losing my Yankee heritage! The results are in, I don't speak "Yankee-ese" as well as I used to. Click the link below to see what language you speak!



Your Linguistic Profile:



70% General American English

15% Yankee

10% Dixie

5% Upper Midwestern

0% Midwestern




Also--two candidates that are in favor of busing won in Wake County elections today. All I have to say is Thank God! I guess that's an ironic phrase, since the conservatives are against busing. It seems they would like to deny the progress the county made (and receives national attention for) and resort back to the good 'ole days of segregation. Makes you wonder if you'll find a white cape and hood in some of their closets. Anywho, that's not a nice thing to say, so I apologize. Scares me though, as I know the ultra-conservatives like Cynthia Watson (?name) of Assignments By Choice will be going full force from now until the next elections.

No comments: