29 June 2008

Deep in The Heart of Texas!



Currently waiting at DFW airport, awaiting my trip to San Antonio for NECC. Had a great evening with the Flangians and an AWESOME morning--we took the kids to Six Flags over Texas-Arlington, and I had some coaster rides! They actually have some decent coasters. Mark and I hit Batman, a pretty speedy invert. Then we went to Mr. Freeze, which is one of those laucher coasters (0-70 in 4 seconds), with a tall spike you fly up. Took a ride on Titan, a pretty sweet megacoaster...with an inverted helix. And then the Texas Giant--a mega-woodie that reminds me of Mean Streak at Cedar Point, but the second half shook me apart.
---
And Lucy got on her first coaster with Daddy! Proud moment!! All I remember are all the wheees! So funny! She went on everything to keep up with her buddy, Aidan. Myra rode a bunch too--so fun!!! But I miss all three of my girls already!

No comments: