30 June 2008

Made it To San Antonio

A boat on the Riverwalk
Phew! A rough ride, but made it to my hotel last night around 6:20. We diverted west on the flight due to some storms, and still managed to have some pretty rough turbulence. I guess that was payback for me saying to Mark, "After riding these coasters, no flight could be worse!" Then once I was on the ground, I made it through San Antonio International--a smaller than thought airport. Boarded a shuttle bus of about 20 people, and I was the LAST person off. I walked around a little, toured the Riverwalk and Alamo, then had dinner at Fuddruckers. How is that for taking in the culture! (-:
---
Sitting now in a session on 'Welcome to NECC' (the conference I am at). One of the large names in Open Source, David Thornburg, is up next.

No comments: