10 June 2008

We're Leaving On a Jet Plane...

Washin' the cars
So, the big month of taking our girls on their first flight. We will leave RDU early early in the morning and end up in Dallas to visit Mark, Christie, Aidan, and Maeve. Then I will head on to NECC the next day in San Antonio. I just have a little trepidation of taking the girls, but I think we will take enough to keep them occupied that they will enjoy it as well. We're going to play 'security check'at home to prepare them for going through the line. I think Lucy will probably love that game, as she loves playing library as well.
---
NECC will be enjoyable as well. I will attend with a co-worker, and then some folks from the LEAs I work with. We already made our reservations for an Alamo Ghost Tour. Should be fun! Lots of open source sessions on the agenda, along with hearing Nicholas Negroponte of the OLPC fame.

No comments: